As a family-run business, we believe that the personal element is key to a successful business relationship. Our goal is to provide our customers with the best quality, price, and service to not only meet but also exceed their expectations on a daily basis. By focusing on the individual needs and demands of each customer, we provide a personalized service level that raises the bar for the entire industry. Using our ISO methods, we shall achieve this goal through providing consistent quality, on time delivery, competitive pricing and continuous improvement of our quality system.
It is the vision of Larpen to continue to provide high quality value added products, services, and technical support to our customers world-wide
- Henry Seeboth started Larpen Supply Co, Inc supplying Magna Flux and other non-destructive testing equipment. During these years, Larpen Supply Co. became a distributor of various foundry supplies.
- Larpen Supply Co. began processing graphite at our facility located in Kewaskum, WI.
- Henry Seeboth retired and Larpen Supply Co. became known as Larpen Metallurgical Service.
- Due to the demand of our products in North America, a new 50,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility was built, changing our location to Hartford, WI.
- Larpen Metallurgical Service introduced GRAPH-HEX, a new brand of graphite products, to the metal casting industry.
- Developed a distributor network throughout North America.
- On November 15, 2002 Larpen became ISO 9001:2000 registered in accordance to the new QS 9000 Standard.
- Pat Seeboth retired and Tim Reynolds became sole owner.
- Larpen Metallurgical Service became the leading supplier of carbon products to the Iron and Steel Industry in North America.
- A new 25,000 sq. ft. addition was completed, bringing our manufacturing facility to 75,000 sq. ft.
- Due to demand of our products in Mexico, a new 100,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility was added in Houston, TX.
- Upgrades were made to Galena Park Facility.
- Larpen opened a new manufacturing plant in Beijing, China to serve the international market.
- Larpen opened a new manufacturing facility in Mulga, AL.
- Larpen opened a new manufacturing facility in Lemont, IL.